This is the Privacy Notice applicable to the use of our website. This should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
Revised: July 9, 2021
You should read this entire Privacy Notice to fully understand what information is gathered by us and how that information will be used. By using this website ("Site"), you agree to our Terms and Conditions as well as to the collection and use of your information as described below.
The Speiser Law Firm, P.A. does not rent, sell, or share personal information that is specifically about you (i.e. your name, your address) with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We will provide information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We will provide information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, present, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions of use, or as otherwise required by law.
What Information We Collect
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse, read pages or download information on the Site, we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information is technical information, it is not personal in nature and does not specifically identify you. Some of the information we automatically collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain and IP address from which you access our Site;
- The type of browser (e.g., Edge, Safari) and operating system (Windows, MacOS) used to access our Site;
- The date and time you access our Site;
- The pages on our Site that you visit; and
- If you linked to our Site from another website, the address of that website.
This information is gathered in order to help us make the Site more useful for visitors. With this data we record certain information, including the number of visitors to our Site and the types of technology our visitors use to access the Site. This process does not record information about specific individuals and their visits.
Information Collected About You
You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, company, and e-mail address) on this Site. This information is provided through the Contact Us page (to request additional information). By contacting us through our Site, you are not creating an attorney-client relationship with anyone at The Speiser Law Firm, P.A. Any information you submit to us via e-mail or otherwise will be treated as the disclosure of public non-confidential information.
Revisions and Consent
The Speiser Law Firm, P.A. expressly reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Privacy Notice in any way and at any time. In the event that we change our Privacy Notice, we will conspicuously post those changes on our Site to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we may disclose it.